What does the Medical Board do?
Medical Board Activities
The medical board is the state government agency, in charge for licenses and disciplines medical doctors including:
* Issuing Medical Licensing
* Medical Licensing Renewal
* Medical Licensing Lookup Search & Verification
* Medical Law Enforcement
* Investigation of Complaints Against Physicians
* Disciplinary Process
* Medical Education Programs
* State Medical Resources
* Medical Publications
* Public Records
The medical board provides two principal types of services to consumers: public-record information about state’s-licensed physicians, and investigation of complaints against physicians.
Watch this video to discover what does the medical board do, main activities, responsibilities and more.